Thread: Downloading Installer

Hybrid View

Default Downloading Installer

I wanted to download the installer in preparation for when the discs I ordered arrive but can't find the download site. Probably right in front of my nose but I must be blind. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    Larry

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    I wanted to download the installer in preparation for when the discs I ordered arrive but can't find the download site. Probably right in front of my nose but I must be blind. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    Larry
    The installer has been pulled from the website, so it's not there to find.

Check out this page.

If you obtain the BW9 Mac Public Preview through our webstore by 10/15/2012, there will be no fee for it. After that date users will have to pay a nominal fee of $6 to obtain the BW9 Mac Public Preview. This is due to license restrictions that we did not understand before the initial announcement was made. We will absorb the nominal fee for users who obtain the Mac Public Preview by 10/15/2012. This does not affect Mac users running BibleWorks outside of the Mac Public Preview.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thanks. Glad I'm not blind - totally.

The way I read their announcement was that it would be available at the web store now but would need to pay the fee after the 15th. I didn't see it on the web store so was lost.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    Thanks. Glad I'm not blind - totally.

The way I read their announcement was that it would be available at the web store now but would need to pay the fee after the 15th. I didn't see it on the web store so was lost.

Larry
    Yeah, based on their announcement, it will be in the webstore early next week. So you'll still have some time before the 15th.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    Yeah, based on their announcement, it will be in the webstore early next week. So you'll still have some time before the 15th.
    That's exactly right. It should be in the webstore early next week. If you keep an eye on the Mac page we'll update it as soon as everything is in place. We're very sorry for the hassle and confusion. Truly, we live under the curse.

Michael

Default The Mac W(

In 2006 Robin Song had a massive file of bible versions to put on BW.

How do I put that on MAC BW when I buy it, or do I copy from Parallels

or the file is against copyright so be honest and stop using it?

I big thanks to BW so only asking for $6 for the upgrade from BW9 to BW 9Mac fee.

I mean $6 is not a massive price

Robin, please reply if you read this.