Thread: Listing of all Hebrew, Greek, Syriac, Latin, and English texts for BW

Default Listing of all Hebrew, Greek, Syriac, Latin, and English texts for BW

In consultation w/ Mike Hanel, we have updated the listing of all Hebrew, Greek, Syriac, Latin, and English texts available for BW. If any text is not included in the BW installation, links are provided to those user-created resources in the Old in the New BW blog.
    It will be helpful to keep either the XLS file or the PDF files handy. They will help you see how the Hebrew, Greek, Latin, and English versions in BW are related and provide you with a list of all the 3 or 4 letter codes for each version.

BTW, you might consider saving the PDF files to your computer and then making them accessible via the External Link Manager available w/ a right-click in the Browse window.

I show the parameters you would use to do something like that in this thread.
    Last edited by MGVH; 09-11-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Question Malformed links?

Quote Originally Posted by MGVH View Post
    ... BTW, you might consider saving the PDF files to your computer ....
    This looks very useful, but all three links give me a 404 -- can you double check the URLs are correct? (I couldn't find them on your site just poking around, either!) Thanks!

Thanks for noting. Links are now fixed!
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools