Thread: Search/Display Favorites Help

Default Search/Display Favorites Help

I'm wondering if I'm wanting a feature or don't know how to use it. What I have is a favorite set that searches ESV and Displays various English and Greek texts. But sometimes I have to search across the same language as the search version. I know I can manually set that, but can I create a Favorite Search/Display that automatically searches across the same language?

In other words, I want one favorite that searches ESV only and displays what I want.
    I want a different favorite that searches ESV and all English and displays whatever results

I want this set as a favorite, without having to manually click "Choose Search Versions" and manually pull down the "Search and Display all Same Language Versions" each time.

Can I set that as a favorite, or is this a feature request?

Thanks!
    Chris Hall

Have you tried setting up your different "favorite" in a different tab? I have my "search all same language versions" set up in a separate tab, so when I want to look up a word in every Greek database in BW, I just do the search in that tab.
    Mark Eddy

That will work for me!
    Thanks for the tip. I don't use the tabs too much, so didn't even think about this. Thanks again.