Sorting forms in a hebrew lemma search
I'm doing a lemma search on אֱלֹהִ֑ים in the WTT. The search returns that there are 15 forms.
Is there some way to get either:
1 the search results sorted by form, or
2 a list of the forms, so that I can individually search them?
Perhaps you started in the Browse Window by right clicking on אֱלֹהִ֑ים in the WTT, and searching on the lemma. All the verses with that lemma display in the Search Window.
Originally Posted by Tripp
At the bottom of the Search Window: "2248 verses, 15 forms, 2602 hits" and the time it took your computer to run that search.
One way to get a list of each of those 15 forms:
1) type "WTM" into the Command Line at the top of the search window.
2) Type "d c" into the Command Line. This will clear all other versions in the Browse Window except WTM.
3) Right click on אֱלֹהִ֑ים@ncmpa+SxxxExHxNxxRx in the Browse Window (Genesis 1:1).
4) Left click on the "Words" tab in the Analysis Window. All 15 different WTM forms are listed, with WTM codes.
5) click on each of the WTM forms to see in which verses they are found, etc.
Tags for this Thread