Thread: Any Wordsearch Update?

Default Any Wordsearch Update?

Since we last discussed this topic in another thread, I was wondering if Wordsearch has made any progress in getting their BibleWorks Modules to show on the Verse Tab. Anybody have any news?

Irving

Default wordsearch

i downloaded some modules from wordsearch and the 'unlocking' information they sent me said that you should look under 'help' for 'unlock' BUT I have been unsucessful

ANY help would be good on this
    ta Paul

Paulo, your best bet is going to be to contact WORDsearch. BibleWorks doesn't troubleshoot WORDsearch modules.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

WORDsearch is presently making the necessary changes in their processes for books to display in the verse tab. At this time there is no ETA as to when updated titles will be released, but they are being worked on.

Thanks for the update, Larosa. Will there be some sort of announcement when the modules can be displayed on the Verse Tab?

This will be of some interest to you, perhaps Irving (as well as to other BibleWorks users...)

https://twitter.com/LaRosaJohnson/st...52921056100353

If you use Twitter, following LaRosa might be beneficial for you.
    Last edited by Michael Hanel; 10-19-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Downsized Iriving.
    Michael Hanel
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    This will be of some interest to you, perhaps Iriving (as well as to other BibleWorks users...)

https://twitter.com/LaRosaJohnson/st...52921056100353

If you use Twitter, following LaRosa might be beneficial for you.

Thanks, Michael. I'm tempted to follow LaRosa. But, as of now, I am not on Twitter. And I am not exactly looking for more Social Networking these days. Between e-mail, voice mail, cell phone, land line, land shark, Facebook, etc., I find that the days are getting shorter and shorter, with less ability to get things done in a day ... the important things.

But, yes, I have full confidence in LaRosa. He has my full respect. He definitely seems to be a mover and a shaker. He's got his own channel on Youtube for Wordsearch videos. He does a pretty nice job there.

By the way, you've put three "i"s in my name. I've always heard that "I" is at the middle of "sin." But it's really all-pervasive in "Iriving."

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    By the way, you've put three "i"s in my name. I've always heard that "I" is at the middle of "sin." But it's really all-pervasive in "Iriving."
    Chalk it up to eagerness on my part.
    Michael Hanel
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    LibraryThing!

No problem, Michael. Just giving you a hard time.