Thread: Have trouble with Verse Report

Default Have trouble with Verse Report

Hello,

I tried to generate verse report for 1Sam 8, but I had trouble with it.
    I don't know why. I need help!
    Here is a screenshot.
    Thank you very much!
    Name:  Screenshot - 2013_9_27 , 23_31_22.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  222.1 KB

Hello Martinzh,

I just tried doing a verse report on 1 Sm 8.1-22 but didn't encounter the problems you seem to be coming up against. I'm wondering if there isn't a problem of compatibility with non European characters? I'll let others give it a try, but you may want to get in touch directly with BibleWorks if you can't find a solution.

There is one frustrating thing, however: BW defaults to an American keyboard when the report is built. That's no problem if it's what you're used to using. I only use a French keyboard, and so it's frustrating to have to redo the settings each time (BTW, this is typical of BW's behavior in the editor mode: Can we hope that it will be fixed in the next version??? It's one reason I never use the editor pane and I assume the same problem exists for all non-American users).

Regards,

Don Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France
    Last edited by Donald Cobb; 09-28-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Thank you very much, Don.

My system is Chinese. But I did not try to export Chinese. I chose only the WTT and NET. And I chose to export only the text, no lexical entry, no morphology, etc. As you can see in the picture, I unchecked everything.

I use American keyboard.

And there is no "WTTI.mdb" in the "databases" folder. I don't know if you have it or not.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Cobb View Post
    Hello Martinzh,

I just tried doing a verse report on 1 Sm 8.1-22 but didn't encounter the problems you seem to be coming up against. I'm wondering if there isn't a problem of compatibility with non European characters? I'll let others give it a try, but you may want to get in touch directly with BibleWorks if you can't find a solution.

There is one frustrating thing, however: BW defaults to an American keyboard when the report is built. That's no problem if it's what you're used to using. I only use a French keyboard, and so it's frustrating to have to redo the settings each time (BTW, this is typical of BW's behavior in the editor mode: Can we hope that it will be fixed in the next version??? It's one reason I never use the editor pane and I assume the same problem exists for all non-American users).

Regards,

Don Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France