Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Master List Of BW Add-ons Created By Users

Default Try the alternate download...

Quote Originally Posted by slc
    Have tried unzipping the Targum-Pseudo Jon file several times, and windows contantly reports that the file is corrupted. Is that true?
    Try the alternate download. It has the individual files rather than a zipped folder. It seems that several folks had the same problem. I'm not sure why.
    Last edited by jdarlack; 06-09-2006 at 06:26 PM.
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

Smile perhaps add "version" to the url??

Thank you! I had tried that, but the link apparently was
    somewhat off. Perhaps it should be changed to read:

http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/version/pje/

(instead of the current http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/pje/ )

I shall try again! Again, my thanks.

Red face Woops!

Quote Originally Posted by slc
    . . . Perhaps it should be changed to read:

http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/version/pje/
    Woops!

Sorry about that. I've updated the link.
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

Default BibleWorks 7 Master List (01/05/06) Available for Download

Hi everyone,

I've compiled the "Master List of BW Add-ons" posted by jdarlack (on page 1 of this thread) into one easy-to-install executable. This is for those of you who want to install everything listed in the Master List without the pain of using BibleWorks to install each add-on one by one.

You can download the executable here at either of these links (now updated to 06/26/06):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TVA02L8I

http://rapidshare.de/files/24224026/...Asian.exe.html

Downloading: If you are not familiar with free file hosting services, you need to wait about 30-60 seconds before receiving a downloading ticket which will then allow you to click to another page where you can download the actual file for free. You do *not* have to purchase the premium file service to download this file.
    Installation: Just double-click the file and it will install the whole thing by itself. How much easier than that can you get?

If there are any other books mentioned not in this list, could I ask either:
    1) jdarlack to update this list on the first page
    or 2) someone to post the links of all the add-ons mentioned in this thread that are not in this list?

Reminder: This is for BibleWorks 7 users only!

Blessings,

Robin

Andrews University Theological Seminary
    Berrien Springs, MI
    Last edited by song_robin; 06-26-2006 at 09:26 PM.

Default Korean Bible (1961 Revision) for BibleWorks 7

Here is the 1961 Revised Korean Bible for BibleWorks 7 in a self-executable.

[removed due to copyright issues]

Downloading: If you are not familiar with free file hosting services, you need to wait about 30-60 seconds before receiving a downloading ticket which will then allow you to click to another page where you can download the actual file for free. You do *not* have to purchase the premium file service to download this file.
    Installation: Just open the file and click install. That's it.

NOTE: BIBLEWORKS 7 DOES NOT SUPPORT A SEARCH FUNCTION WITH KOREAN OR ANY OTHER UNICODE LANGUAGE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT THIS. This topic has also been discussed elsewhere in this forum.

FYI, this is the "Original" Korean Bible Version (like a "King James Version" of Korea). However, if anybody has a text version of any of the other Korean Bible Version that they would like to import into BibleWorks, just email me and I can try to help you out.

Thanks,

Robin

Last edited by admin; 07-17-2006 at 10:35 AM.

Unhappy Downloading from File Factory

Hi James
    I attempted to download the file you are sharing and got huge amounts of spam messages and my computer spyware program told me I had unwittingly downloaded a spybot or something similar.

David McKay
    www.gontroppo.blogspot.com
    David McKay
    Aussie Christian
    http://gontroppo.blogspot.com/
    What I'm Reading
    http://themusickeplace.blogspot.com/

Default Downloading from FileFactory

Sorry about filefactory. I just happened to pick the first file hosting service I found off the web.

Let me try to find a better hosting service and I'll change the links to the other posts.

By the way, I was able to download the file from the site without any spyware, but the problem I ran into was that the file had a bunch of CRC errors in the extraction process.

Also, I am not affiliated with Jim Darlack. I am just another guy trying to help out the BibleWorks community in whatever way I can.

Thanks,

Robin

Berrien Springs, MI
    Last edited by song_robin; 06-24-2006 at 04:12 PM.

Default Chinese Union Version Bibles for BibleWorks 7

Here is the Chinese Union Bible for BibleWorks 7 in a self-executable.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6EKEZ60

http://rapidshare.de/files/23981314/...ddins.exe.html

NOTE: BIBLEWORKS 7 DOES NOT SUPPORT A SEARCH FUNCTION WITH CHINESE OR ANY OTHER UNICODE LANGUAGE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT THIS. This topic has also been discussed elsewhere in this forum.

FYI, this is the "Original" Chinese Bible Version (like a "King James Version" of China). There are two books that will be installed: the traditional Chinese version and simplified Chinese version. However, if anybody has a text version of any of the other Chinese Bible Versions that they would like to import into BibleWorks, just email me and I can try to help you out.

Thanks,

Robin

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    There are 5 different Chinese Encodings available for English Windows (HK, Macau, PRC, Singapore, Taiwan)
    for non-Unicode programs. You must set Windows Regional Settings to CHINESE (PRC) to view this Bible. Here's how to do it:

Click on START -> Control Panel -> Regional & Language Options -> Advanced (tab). In the first dropdown menu box, select Chinese (PRC).
    Press OK and let the computer reboot.

Berrien Springs, MI
    Last edited by song_robin; 06-26-2006 at 09:28 PM.

Default Japanese (JapKUG, JapSNKD, JapSNKI) Bibles for BibleWorks 7

Here are 3 Japanese Bible Versions (JapKUG, JapSNKD, JapSNKI) for BibleWorks 7 in a self-executable.

NOTE: BIBLEWORKS 7 DOES NOT SUPPORT A SEARCH FUNCTION WITH JAPANESE OR ANY OTHER UNICODE LANGUAGE. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT THIS. This topic has also been discussed elsewhere in this forum.

If anybody has a text version of any of the other Japanese Bible Versions that they would like to import into BibleWorks, just email me and I can try to help you out.

Thanks,

Robin

Last edited by admin; 07-17-2006 at 10:38 AM.

Default BibleWorks 7 Master List (06/24/06) Available for Download

I've done a brief scan through the user-database forum and have included most of the updates mentioned in this forum since 01-05-06. This new package includes the original Master List (01-05-06), Michael Hanel's latest updates, the East Asian Language Bibles, and a few others mentioned throughout this forum.

This new download is available at either of these links:

About East Asian Languages: BibleWorks 7 does not support a search function with the East Asian (or any other Unicode) Languages. Please do not ask me about this. Also, for those of you who are having trouble viewing the East Asian Bibles, you have to configure your Windows Regional Settings to display a specific language for non-Unicode programs. Incidentally, you can only view one Asian Language at a time while the others remain garbled.

Please let me know if there is anything missing from this package.

Thanks,

Robin

Last edited by admin; 07-17-2006 at 10:38 AM.