Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search for perfect tense vocabulary

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Hey Donald, I couldn't help but notice the Aix-en-Provence address. Are you at the seminary there? Years ago, in Marseille, I met a guy who taught at the seminary: Fredric Beaudin. I wonder if he's still there. Soyez beni!

Irving

Hello Irving,

Yes, indeed, I am at the Seminary and having been teaching New Testament here since 2004. Several years before that I was a student (going back to the late 80's and early 90's). Interestingly, Fred Baudin was studying at the same time and we followed several of the same classes. He did do some teaching in the early 90s (Hebrew) and worked on the recruiting end for a while as well. He's now a pastor in a church here in Aix. I don't often have the opportunity to see him, but if I do, I'll certainly mention you to him!

Je vous souhaite aussi beaucoup de bénédictions !

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France

That is great, Donald. What a beautiful area. I will never forget the two weeks I spent in Marseille in the summer of 1994. (I spent two weeks in Paris as well at the Bible Institute in Nogent-sur-Marne.) I was on a missions trip to bring the good news of Jesus the Messiah to the Jews of France. Marseille was a profoundly interesting place. In 1994, the population of Marseille was 1,000,000, 100,000 of whom were Jewish, and 100,000 of whom were Muslim. We had a great opportunity to share with both groups. I'd love to go back. But France was not the easiest place in the world to share the gospel. We take a lot of our freedoms here in the US for granted. Blessings on your ministry in the seminary.