Thread: Copying Leedy's diagrams

Default Copying Leedy's diagrams

I am having trouble finding out how to copy Leedy's diagrams to a Word doc. I am able to simply select what to print and print a hard copy, but I want to be able to copy a diagram, paste it to a Word doc, and then send it as an attachment via email. Can anyone help?

Select the section you want to copy, then in the diagramming module select edit then "copy selected items as vectors" You can then paste it into a Word document.

Thank you. I tried that and it didn't copy/paste all I selected. I am trying to copy/paste Matt 5:1-13 but it only paste's 1-9 into the Word doc. I select all but it only paste's 1-9. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by John Larson View Post
    Thank you. I tried that and it didn't copy/paste all I selected. I am trying to copy/paste Matt 5:1-13 but it only paste's 1-9 into the Word doc. I select all but it only paste's 1-9. Ideas?
    John,

I just tried that and the problem is that Word treats it like a picture or a graphic so it can't split it and put it on more than one page. I was able to get all 13 verses to show up on one page by clicking on it and then dragging a side to make it small enough to fit. As I did that the other verses were then displayed. The other option would be to just copy it in two sections and paste those on two different pages.