Thread: Adding a printer

Default Adding a printer

I am trying to print diagrams from Leady to hard copy. When I select the page to print a box comes up requireing me to select a printer but it will not allow me to select one. I double click on Add Printer and nothing happens. I select my printer model and nothing happens. I select Find a Printer and nothing happens. What must I do to gain a printer?

Have you tried printing from other programs? If other programs can print and BW can't, that would be one thing. I have no idea what that issue could be.

If nothing can print, that would sound like either a Windows issue of some kind or a connection issue. Which version of Windows are you using? Have you checked to make sure that the cable from the computer to the printer is securely connected at both ends?

One thing you might try would be to shut the computer down and power off the printer too. You might even unplug the printer briefly, just to make sure it gets the message. Then turn everything back on and see if they reconnect.
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

It sounds like a Windows issue. The print dialog box that comes up is Windows, not BibleWorks.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.