I just had a chance to try this out... I had a hard time getting it to work, though, until I stumbled upon a context menu that's accessible by right-clicking the "wildcards expansion" list.
Originally Posted by MBushell
Before you are able to export the list with the glosses to the editor, you need to right click the "wildcards expansion" list and choose "Context/Word Tab Options". Then select check off "Include Gloss in List Export". Once you do that, you can right click the "wildcards expansion" list and then export the glosses to the editor.
So here's a revision of mbushell's original instructions:
1. Choose WTM for GNM/BNM for your search version
2. Change to vowel point sensitive (Hebrew) or accent sensitive searching (Greek)
3. Peform a wild card search and set search limits if you are just interested in a part of Scriptue
4. Click on the Words tab
5. If you haven't already done so, right click the lists under the Words tab, and select "Context/Word Tab Options". Then check off "Include Gloss in List Export".
6. Right click on the "wildcards expansion" list and choose export to editor