Thread: Daily deals from WORDsearch

Default Daily deals from WORDsearch

I get annoyed by companies that ask me to subscribe to their spam as the only way to get deals (I'm thankful that BibleWorks doesn't have sales because they already offer about the lowest price they can). That said, some people are of the mind that a penny saved is a penny earned.

In that vein, then, it appears that WORDsearch is doing the "follow our Twitter and get a deal" game as well. I notice today that their daily deal is the New Bible Commentary (which works in BibleWorks) for $9.95.

If you're interested in hearing more sales like this, you can check out their Twitter page.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thanks for the heads up. At that price it's definitely worth it.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Your website is really nice looking, Dave. I'm in the process of doing a complete rewrite of mine using Expression Web 4. I began with FrontPage in 2001 and have been using FP 2003 ever since, so I'm a dinosaur in web design, so I'm looking around and getting ideas and, as I say, your site is very nice looking. Congrats.

And as far as commentaries... Don't be a stinkin' Arminian!!! Just write your own!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    I get annoyed by companies that ask me to subscribe to their spam as the only way to get deals (I'm thankful that BibleWorks doesn't have sales because they already offer about the lowest price they can). That said, some people are of the mind that a penny saved is a penny earned.

In that vein, then, it appears that WORDsearch is doing the "follow our Twitter and get a deal" game as well. I notice today that their daily deal is the New Bible Commentary (which works in BibleWorks) for $9.95.

If you're interested in hearing more sales like this, you can check out their Twitter page.
    Hi Michael,
    I would be annoyed, too, if I weren't interested in their particular offering. I have saved a lot on their daily deals which I check on their home page daily. Usually their daily deals are public domain works converted to WordSearch for $1.99. Those are bargains. I have benefitted greatly.

I get emails from Randy Beck weekly about their sales which is different than their daily deal. Sometimes these are great sales, too.

God Bless, Michael!