Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
As I told you, I'm not going to expound it here. And you also keep missing the point. If you think the scribes of B, Aleph, et. al. knew Greek, then that simply means you don't.

Read Aleph and B straight through. In fact, just read the first chapter of John in B and Aleph. If you still think that the scribes of B and Aleph knew Greek, then, as I said, you yousrself don't have the first clue about Greek. Not the first clue.

You can go here for just a short example --

http://www.lamblion.net/Articles/Sco...tm#john_1_demo

If that link doesn't take you directly the portion in the article that is intended, just search on "shakes out" and then read the following short demo.

The entire text of B and Aleph is INUNDATED with this kind of textual absurdity THROUGHOUT the NT. This is why the cobbled-together Critical Text in the NT was FORCED to rely on the Traditional Text/Textus Receptus THROUGHOUT the NT COUNTLESS TIMES, because the scribes of B, Aleph et. al. were so ignorant of Greek that they made pure spaghetti out the text THROUGHOUT the NT.

As I said, after actually reading B, Aleph, et. al., if you still think that the scribes of B and Aleph knew Greek, then you yourself need to learn Greek.

You can also go here for a different category of blunders in B and Aleph, which are HABITUAL throughout both manuscripts --

http://www.lamblion.net/Articles/Sco..._ignorance.htm

Once there, search on "what can be said of manuscripts " and just read that paragraph.

The above are only two examples out of REAMS UPON REAM UPON REAMS of examples of the depraved character of these two witnesses.
Thanks for the links to the website; although the site provides little in the way of evidence to support the claims you have made about the pronunciation of the vav in antiquity, it provided a wealth of information about the biases you bring to the table. I am sorry but I do not believe there is any merit to the KJV only'ist position and I did not realize that this is where you were headed.