Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Narrate WTT Chapter

If you can do it, count me in . . .

john_lee_moses (at) yahoo dot com
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Default Downloads

I am looking for a site on which I can place the file and then leave it there. If I cannot find a site, I will try this email site but would like to wait until I have a collection of addresses in which to send it. The file is quite large so I really only want to send it once.

Default Email addresses

Note: you can send me the email addresses using the message feature of this board if you do not want to publish them in this thread.

I understand your wish for one-time-upload, not several mailings.

http://www.gigasize.com/premium could be an idea for storage for 30 days for free anyhow.

https://www.dropbox.com/pricing allows 2 GB, storage time not limited. I use such an account for other purposes. Sounds sympathic. After uploading once, everyone you enable/invite can download the files.

Quote Originally Posted by karl View Post
    I understand your wish for one-time-upload, not several mailings.

http://www.gigasize.com/premium could be an idea for storage for 30 days for free anyhow.

https://www.dropbox.com/pricing allows 2 GB, storage time not limited. I use such an account for other purposes. Sounds sympathic. After uploading once, everyone you enable/invite can download the files.
    We're in the process of seeing if we can host the files on the unofficial BibleWorks blog. I believe one drawback of Dropbox is that there is a cap on the file size, 300 MB if I remember right. So the file would have to be split up into multiple files if you did that.

Anyway, be patient and hopefully we get something worked out soon.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    We're in the process of seeing if we can host the files on the unofficial BibleWorks blog. I believe one drawback of Dropbox is that there is a cap on the file size, 300 MB if I remember right. So the file would have to be split up into multiple files if you did that.

Anyway, be patient and hopefully we get something worked out soon.
    I have provided the files to the BibleWorks blog. Now we just have to wait for them to be able to publish them.

Quote Originally Posted by benelchi View Post
    I have provided the files to the BibleWorks blog. Now we just have to wait for them to be able to publish them.
    Thank you for sharing your work!

Thank you!

Default Update

I just received an update from the owner of the (unofficial) bibleworks blog where these files are being hosted. He is trying to find the best way to divide the download because of its massive size. He is still working to get this online.

Quote Originally Posted by benelchi View Post
    I just received an update from the owner of the (unofficial) bibleworks blog where these files are being hosted. He is trying to find the best way to divide the download because of its massive size. He is still working to get this online.
    Thanks for the update. I was hoping this was still being worked on as I am very much looking forward to making use of it.