Thread: Cannot find Unlock code

Default Cannot find Unlock code

A number of years back I purchased the Futato Hebrew module, since then I have bought new computers and in the process I have lost the unlock code for said module. I have emailed BibleWorks two times and I do not want to keep pestering them, so I ask here: Is there a way to find my unlock code? I checked my account page at BW main site, but nothing there. Where do I find this code?

Thanks,
    Cliff

If you received the unlock code via e-mail, if you did not delete the e-mail from the deleted e-mails folder, you can find it attached to that e-mail. There may be other possibilities as well.
    Mark Eddy

Default Unlock code

I think back when the unlock codes came by hard copy in the post, Bibleworks LLC did not keep unlock codes matched to users or serial numbers. The warning was: don't lose this code.
    But call Bibleworks and ask. I'm sure they'll work with you as best they can. They might have records not tied to your current account. If you still have an old BW directory on a computer or if you have some proof of purchase receipt, it might help.

Default BW8 lets you see your activation codes.

Cliff,

Your post doesn't say what version of BW you are using. If You have BW8 installed, choose "File" from the menu bar, then "Activate Database". This will display all the activation codes that you have applied to BW8. On this window click the options button. This allows you to "Save activation codes to backup file", which creates a handy txt file with all the codes.

--Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wert View Post
    Cliff,

Your post doesn't say what version of BW you are using. If You have BW8 installed, choose "File" from the menu bar, then "Activate Database". This will display all the activation codes that you have applied to BW8. On this window click the options button. This allows you to "Save activation codes to backup file", which creates a handy txt file with all the codes.

--Jim
    Jim,

Sorry I did not include my version. When I purchased Futato I had BW 6. I have since upgraded to BW 7. Unfortunatley I do not have the email sent to me because the account that it was sent to has since been locked (for reason unrelated to me, but that is a whole different story). I have sent 4 emails asking for help, and only one reply, which did not tell me anything other than what I knew. I responded with further questions on how to get my code. No reply. So I am waiting on BW to help me get my code. Nothing really I can do wait.

Cliff