View Poll Results: What do users think of the new BibleWorks 9 icons?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • They don't matter to me. I just focus on the text, ha ha ha.

2 40.00%
  • They are ugly and distracting

1 20.00%
  • I paid good money for this program! Replace the icons!

1 20.00%
  • I have no opinion

0 0%
  • Christian software doesn't have to be as good of quality as what the world puts out.

1 20.00%

Thread: BibleWorks 9 - Icons - Horrible Quality

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    For what it is worth, the icons were passed by a lot of people before release and they were universally liked. Also for what it is worth the buttons are commercially developed designs which we modified slightly in a few cases. I personally think they are a big improvement. You certainly have a right to dislike them. But I think the majority of our users will disagree and a few (like me) will find your sarcasm more than a little off-putting. We welcome suggestions and criticism when it is offered with a little Christ-like humility and an obvious desire to be helpful. Input that is lacking those qualities is still processed, but not taken very seriously.

Mike
    Mike,

I certainly didn't take the poll seriously, as the tone was clearly mockery. I don't want to get into a flame war, but this poll was out of line and in no way contributes to a healthy discussion about things that people may find problematic with the product.

Hopefully it was meant to be a joke. If not, I say delete the thread.

Dave
    Last edited by calvary; 07-19-2011 at 02:39 PM.
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.