Thread: Question on HCSB Module

Default Question on HCSB Module

Hi Folks:

I already ordered the ESV study bible notes to use with BW 9.

My question is regarding the WordSearch HCSB Module. Is this integrated into BW like the ESV study bible, or is it 'just' a separate book?

Thanks,
    Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by MFriend View Post
    Hi Folks:

I already ordered the ESV study bible notes to use with BW 9.

My question is regarding the WordSearch HCSB Module. Is this integrated into BW like the ESV study bible, or is it 'just' a separate book?

Thanks,
    Matthew
    Currently it is "just" a separate book. It is conceivable that it could be integrated into the Verse tab just like the ESV Study Bible is, but for that to happen (1) BW9 would need to program the Verse Tab to allow other commentaries to be added and (2) WORDsearch would need to modify the HCSB so that it conforms to the requirements of the Verse tab. It's not a definite that either of those things happen, but the potential is there. It's mostly a matter of programming priorities I believe.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thanks for the info Michael, I guess I'll hold off for now.

That's a great suggestion though, Matthew. The Verse tab holds great potential for precisely that kind of stuff. In fact, in theory, it would be great if any or all of the Wordsearch modules and other commentaries or resources of a similar nature could show on the verse tab. You may just want to submit that as a suggestion. You can do that here: http://www.bibleworks.com/ideas.html. Of course, just realize that with the recent release of BW 9, the implementation of new ideas or suggested program enhancements make take a while.

Irving