Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: SBL Hebrew font problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    166

    Default SBL Hebrew font problem

    I have just updated “BW Fonts (8.0.010i) 06/22/2011” and “BW Executable (8.0.019i) 06/22/2011,” and I find my good Hebrew vocabulary file using MS Office Excel 2007 (extension .xlsx) suddenly gone wrong. The Excel file now shows no Hebrew letters.

    I use MS Windows XP (2002, service Pack 3), and I am using SBL Hebrew offered by BW.

    I was happy with SBL Hebrew until my latest update.

    How do I uninstall “BW Fonts (8.0.010i)”? Or is there a way to fix the problem?

    Thank you for your help, in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Hey Yaku, did you reboot your computer? Changes in fonts don't take effect until you do a subsequent system reboot.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    166

    Default

    It is good to hear from you, Irving.

    Of course, I followed the instruction and rebooted my computer, and I suppose that’s how I found my Excel file gone wrong.

    I didn’t do anything over night. But very strangely I have my file back to normal again when I opened the Excel file the next morning. For some reason I didn’t turn off my computer all this while. There should be some good explanation for this strange phenomenon, but I will be satisfied with the fact that I got my file back to normal again.

    Thank you for your response, Irving.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    My pleasure, Yaku. I hope and pray things are well with you. And I'm glad to know that your font situation resolved itself, even if there does not seem to be a logical explanation for what happened. Blessings,

    Irving

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •