Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Methods the devil uses to destroy Morality

Lightbulb of that day and that hour...

Quote Originally Posted by JerriHarrison View Post
    just tell me when the world will end next so i can party like its 1999 right before. I will also look my best and get a great shave.
    And, the correct answer is:

"But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is." (Mar 13:32-33 KJG)

"But as for that day or hour, nobody knows it, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son; no one but the Father.'Be on your guard, stay awake, because you never know when the time will come."(Mar 13:32-33 NJB)

Welcome to the forums Mr. Harrison! But, remember before you post please beware that there are various theological positions on the concept of eschatology. I doubt that anyone here seriously believes the world is coming to an end(any time soon) as you apparently assumed they did.

As, for shaving there are those of us who think it is better not to shave, and many of believe that beards are cool!
    Last edited by bkMitchell; 06-12-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/

If I may ask a question with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek:

"Will the Cubs win a World Series before the Rapture (or whatever view of the return of Christ you happen to hold to) occurs - or will all Cubs fans have to suffer for eternity?"

Mind you, it has been over 100 years, and that seems like an eternity already!

Thumbs up Tough question

Quote Originally Posted by jimofbentley View Post
    If I may ask a question with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek:

"Will the Cubs win a World Series before the Rapture (or whatever view of the return of Christ you happen to hold to) occurs - or will all Cubs fans have to suffer for eternity?"

Mind you, it has been over 100 years, and that seems like an eternity already!
    The answer to that question largely depends on whether or not they will be allowed to play baseball in the Messianic age to come(if they do not win a world series before that period).
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/