Methods the devil uses to destroy Morality
Methods the devil uses to destroy Morality:
1) One of the biggest and most effective corruptions of the US has to be rock-n-roll music that has permeated our society, every other form of music, and now even the churches (of all things!). It has inspired much crime, murders, sin, rebellion, treason, drugs, fornication, suicide, and forsaking God to serve the devil and his demons; and yet the nation loves it (and all of the above has been carefully documented)! How in the world can a believer (who calls himself a Christian) take Christian lyrics and add Rock-N-roll music (which is of the devil) and then pretend he is worshipping and glorifying the Lord? Yes, God shows mercy and grace when his people shame and blaspheme his name in this way, but He is calling all true born-again saints in these last days to repent and come out of the world and be separate! God’s music comes from the Spirit, from those zealously waiting upon and seeking God. God gives them new fresh songs from the Spirit of God that glorify him, not the devil or man’s flesh!
2) Another very effective tool is to load the nation with heathenism through massive legal immigration in order to destroy True Christianity of our forefathers as well as load the nation with a heavy economic burden, unfairness, hate, crime, Socialism, and disease of illegals and make our borders unsafe for the smuggling of terrorists and nuclear and plague devices. Our leaders our flooding our nation with a tidal wave of legal immigrants who they grant citizenship after they brainwash them with a socialistic interpretation of the constitution and without requiring them to adopt to our American culture, customs, religion , or American ways. The founding immigrants would roll over in their graves if they saw the caliper of immigrants today! Nor would they be so foolish to give their country away to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that crosses their boarders! They had enough sense to know that enough is enough and that you have to cut off immigration at a certain point and preserve your country for you children and children’s children and not give it away to those who refuse to be one with you. No nation in the world floods their country with immigrants, especially if they do not adopt their religion, culture, or customs, attitudes, and way of life. That would be suicide as they would become powerful enough to change their customs, religion, and way of life - the very thing that is happening to America right now! But God will turn this into another triumph for many of them will get saved and come into the Christianity as God rises up in the Lord’s day and reaps a huge harvest of souls through his man child ministers.
3) And another effective tool to destroy this country and morality has to be the barrage of hate, violence, immorality, fighting, lies, socialism, liberalism, fantasy, etc. seen on TV, the news, and movies. Keep America from reading and continually educating itself and lull them to sleep with TV, movies, and sports so they don’t even know what is going on in their own country and don’t even care! Keep them from church and glued to the TV and let them sleep on as their nation is taken over from within till they wake up and find they lost their nation to some form of a New World Order under the dictates of the UN with some one world ruler in charge, having lost all their economic, political, and religious freedoms.
God is NOT moving in American like he is moving in other countries were miracles are happening – healing, miracle provisions, deliverances, and even raising saints form the dead! Yes, this is happening world wide were there is severe persecution of the saints; get ready for persecution is coming in a furry to America! God wants to wake up His sleepy and dying church and bring revival to America! God wants to perfect his church in these last days and will use the harshness of world government to motivate us to really seek him, pray, repent, love Him, Jesus Christ, one another, and move out for God, and open up to Bible truth like never before? The Nation will surely fall as we know it, and we shall live under scarily difficult and perilous times under a world government. But those who seek God and cry out to him, God will rescue and bring together and move upon them to win the world for Christ; and we shall bring a death blow to the 7th head world government and reap a mighty harvest for Christ. Get prepared, study hard, and most of all, repent, pray, and seek God.
Last edited by dalemac; 05-21-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Reason: some mistakes and need to shorten to point
This reeks of fundamentalism combined with a large dose of right-wing civil religion. If you're going to make such bizarre claims at least use correct grammar and spelling. Doesn't the recent embarrassment of one of your ilk (i.e. Harold Camping) at least give you pause before you start making such looney claims?
Last edited by Soxfan23; 05-23-2011 at 10:10 PM.
Reason: misspelling :-)
Um...I think you meant "reeks."
Originally Posted by Soxfan23
God has warned
United States is in the same place Judah was in just about before she went into captivity and yet despite all the warnings of Godís prophets and leaders, the people refused to believe till it was too late. God has warned US over and over again through his ministers that Judgment is coming to America. God has even made it plain by clearly exposing a world government conspiracy through many men such as US Admirables, Garry Allen, Ron Paul, and many, many, others and a host of Conservative sights on the internet, books, magazines, and articles that even a person with perfect grammar and spelling should clearly know! Are not the constant hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, floods, droughts, high gas and food prices, loss of jobs, uncontrolled immigration and illegals, bad government, wars, and so forth a strong indication of the Judgment of God upon America? Judgment shall begin at the house of God. Godís church is fragmented, worldly, sleepy, and has not done the work God has given it to do: to win the lost and bring revival to the nation. Instead the world has converted the church to heathenism, sin, and rebellion. A demon spoke through a young girl who was in a deliverance session and said: my music (the Devilís music) shall be in the churches and this has come to pass! The churches are playing the devils music to Christian lyrics. God will use World government and the economic chaos just up ahead to get his church where they should be: humble, seeking him in prayer, and willing to obey and follow truth. God will allow his people to suffer along with the wicked but the willing will repent, seek God, and open up to the truth and the Spirit of God and God will take care of his people in the ďDay of his willing people.Ē God will rise up in the Lordís day, the Latter rain, the Feast of Tabernacles, the end time revival and the willing will be a part of the largest world wide revival ever and Godís church will be restored to its former glory and beyond, and we shall reap a mighty harvest of souls for Jesus Christ and come into true unity of the Faith and of the knowledge of the son of God, perfect and mature, a bride without spot or wrinkle, ready to be raptured to Heaven. Yet many Christian will fight this move and reject it and loose out because it didnít start in their church or agree to their theology, traditions, and so forth. I plan to join this new move and be all that God wants and intended me to be!
Originally Posted by Soxfan23
Were, the trails that Job endured evidence of God's judgement upon him? Did, God congratulate Job's friends for their condemnation of Job?
Originally Posted by dalemac
Again, in the New Testament the disciples question Jesus "who did sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? (Joh 9:2) And, Jesus responded, "Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him." (Joh 9:3)
Verily, verily, I say unto you: trials, and hardships are not always evidence of punishment or divine wrath!
Last edited by bkMitchell; 05-23-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Not the same
I think you’re comparing Apples to oranges. There is no comparison here. Of course God tries his people and trials and tribulation are not necessary indication of God’s judgment but God indeed also judges a nation for sin and his people when they refuse to walk with him. Look at the History of Israel in the OT, when they walked with God, God blessed them but when they rebelled, he judged them and often severely. In a nation that is trying to get rid of any outward signs of Christianity, that is promoting homosexuality, uncontrolled abortion, that is promoting illicit sex, drugs, and rebellion against authority; and in a nation where many (if not most) of the churches are sleepy, carnal, and full of secret sin, I hardly can believe this is God’s testing upon the nation like with Job or for the glory of God like in John 9:2! God wasn’t judging Job but testing his faith. How in the world in a nation full of sin can all these disasters be a test of God and not his judgment? This makes no sense!
Originally Posted by bkMitchell
US has forsaken God and the churches are not were they are suppose to be and God is not pleased. Isreal got into a place where God divorced them and said he hated them because of their rebellion. God can not allow his sleepy church go on they way they are if he wants to win the lost. Judgment must begin at the house of God so we will repent and be what God intended us to be. Then we can go forth and win the lost. World government and the harshness of persecution is what God is going to use to get us to repent!
Last edited by dalemac; 05-23-2011 at 03:05 AM.
The United States is not the modern-day equivalent of OT Israel. Judgment beginning at the "house of God" does not mean it will begin in the US because the US is no more the "house of God" than any other nation. The US is something altogether different from the "church," yet you seem to suggest they are synonymous. Your post is filled with moot points and ethnocentric pride. Please stop making such absurd fundamentalist claims and read a book about hermeneutics & the nature of prophecy. I'm afraid you're an example of dispensationalism gone awry, a person making false prophecies that should be thankful we're living under the New Covenant. You're not doing Christianity any good by making such statements because they're false and make us look like a bunch of lunatics.
I'm off to listen to some Christian rock & get an illegal immigrant to mow my lawn
1) Iím not saying the US is a modern-day equivalent to OT Isreal (it isnít), never-the-less, the parallel are there and US is in the same position Judah was just before they went into captivity.
Originally Posted by Soxfan23
2) I did not say the US was the house of God, only judgment will begin at the house of God. That is, Judgment will come to America for its sins and wickedness but the true church of Jesus Christ shall not escape punishment for they too are not where God intended them to be. Many are worldly, carnal, and are very sleepy. They are not in the place God has called them to be so judgment will begin at the house of God. Only a few churches are really seeking and moving out for God.
3) As far as the correct interpretation of prophesy: I wouldnít trust many of the books by the so-called scholars who are ignorant of Bible interpretation. God has made many a wonderful promise to believers such as coming into the unity of the faith, becoming mature ad completed, coming into the full experiential knowledge of the son of God, and being made ready as a bride adorn for Jesus so Jesus will come to rapture them home. Iím not the only one who believes these marvelous truths for there are others through out US and the world who say the same. You do not have to believe them or feel bad about it for they are truths for those who believe them and enter into them not for those who decide them are not true and not for them.
4) Besides, is not this a forum? Can not one talk about what he clearly sees as Bible truth or does he have to follow old denominational traditional of the so-called established doctrines?