I was on the swim team at A&M, and one night after we had concluded a meet in Austin, which is the home of our arch rival, the University of Texas, whose nom de guerre is "Longhorns", but whom we call "T-sips", we all went out for refreshments.

I ended up at the bar between two T-sips. I had a full glass of beer, and I told the T-sip on my left to place the index finger of his right hand on the bar, which he did. I rubbed the bottom of my full glass of beer over his finger and asked him if felt a very special sensaton. He replied no.

I went, "Hmmm." Then I told him to place the index finger of his left hand on the bar, and he again complied. I once again rubbed the bottom of my full glass of beer over his finger and asked him if he felt a very special sensation this time. Once again he told me he had not.

Once again I went, "Hmmmm."

So now I told him to put both index fingers on the bar right next to each other. In other words, the index finger of his left hand was on the bar right next to the index finger of his right hand.

I set my full glass of beer on his two index fingers and walked away. -