Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NICOT/NICNT Commentaries now in BibleWorks

Quote Originally Posted by MortenJensen View Post
    Is it not correct that you presently have to buy both sets bundled?
    I would prefer them to be splitted.

Morten
    Splitted Appears to be an Option

Name:  NICOTSongofsongs.png
Views: 149
Size:  31.8 KB

Name:  NICNT1Cor.png
Views: 151
Size:  31.8 KB

Does anyone know what these will look like? How they can be searched? How they might be linked to the text?
    Fred Greco
    Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA (Katy, TX)
    Christ Church Blog

"The heart is the main thing in true religion...It is the hinge and turning-point in the condition of man's soul. If the heart is alive to God and quickened by the Spirit, the man is a living Christian. If the heart is dead and has not the Spirit, the man is dead before God." (J.C. Ryle)

Jim,

I got a 2011 Tennessee Vacation Guide today in the mail and it appears they are celebrating their Sesquicentennial of the War between the States this year. Some Binkley's fought while many others stayed out of the fray as their roots & faith (Moravian, Brethren, "Jesus") persuaded them. Sounds like a great time to come home and reconnect. Conversely, I need to pray about a visit down under for the up close and personal... something better than the 1080p, listening to Hillsong, or hearing someone like Dr. Michael Frost (Moorling College) in person.

On another note, I'm a therapist and think I need therapy. I've used BW8 for the past 2 years but tried Logos Platinum for their 30 day trial period last fall. I know, bad idea, so now just wanting to know life's still ok w/o it. I can still "do all things" thru Christ AND w/o Logos! You or anyone reading this purchased ebooks (i.e. new WORDsearch add-on volumes) and thus tried it's new format in BW8? Does it work well or is there a site that gives a visual of how it looks and works?

john
    dallas, tx

Quote Originally Posted by FredGreco View Post
    Does anyone know what these will look like? How they can be searched? How they might be linked to the text?
    I reviewed other resources from WORDsearch on the BibleWorks blog. You can also see samples on the WORDsearch page if you click the View Sample, which is generally under the cover of the book. For instance, here's the view sample for the NICNT on Revelation.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default Per Michael

Default Would 1 More Person Please View This Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SCSaunders View Post
    Would 1 More Person Please View This Thread
    That is absolutely hilarious, Scott. I think my wife could hear me laughing all the way downstairs!

Quote Originally Posted by bink View Post
    Jim,

Conversely, I need to pray about a visit down under for the up close and personal... something better than the 1080p, listening to Hillsong, or hearing someone like Dr. Michael Frost (Moorling College) in person.

john
    dallas, tx
    John, unfortunately I can't help you much with either Hillsong or Moorling College. Both of these are in Sydney, and I live on the other side of the country in a suburb of Perth.

The Moorling website is: http://www.morling.nsw.edu.au/

And Hillsong is: http://hillsong.com/

I hope that you enjoy your trip. Make sure that you go for a tour through the Blue Mountains, as well as a tour of Sydney Harbor. If you want, you can even do a walking tour over (and I mean on and through the structure to the very top) of the Sydney Harbor Bridge. If you are there in winter time, check out the Sydney Swans Football team in the Australian Football League and if in summer, go to the Sydney Cricket Ground for a match. Either a state one or with the national team.

And, of course, make it to Hillsong (although I must admit that the music is not my "style") and to Morling, which is a Baptist College.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    That is absolutely hilarious, Scott. I think my wife could hear me laughing all the way downstairs!
    It was a sad day when Sir. Gary Larson retired. I do remember that pic. Good post.

Scott's Pic Embedded for Your Viewing Pleasure, One and All.
    Last edited by SCSaunders; 03-29-2011 at 06:18 AM. Reason: After thought.