Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Errors in the bibleworks KJV bible - A comparison project of various sources.

Thumbs down I seem to be misunderstood.

What I am doing, is not trusting any humans. check out ISA 2:22 .
    I am also considering if all bibles might be affected by antichrist, considering he governs this world now.

How do you all know if the "printed edition" would be any way near correct to the inspired texts (where the originals don't exist anymore). Consider that antichrist also control the company printing the bibles, even the company making newer translation. ASV as named above here is just another example that have lots of such errors, where things are completely changed in meaning, and have things removed just as well.

My point was that i was looking for the truth, and i also wanted to point out these companies. Wich also could be just the same as holding the "original copy of kjv" if it even exists anymore ?
    Do someone here for example trust textus receptus ?

Let us trust in God to teach us the way, and look for truth!. (see 1jo 2:27)

Let us join in what really counts, to be with truth instead of the silly human tradition/lies.

May God/Jesus guide us toward the truth/Jesus. Amen

Remember also, antichrist wants us to be occupied with pitty matters, and try to distract us.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Yes, this appears to be a bug. I get the same thing. To fix this for now, after you open the updater, go to Options in the menu and UNcheck "Show downloaded/hidden patches."

EDIT: This has now been fixed in the latest update.
    This had me puzzled and thinking something may have been wrong with my system. Your insight on how to fix this helped me immensely and saved me tremendous heartache. Thanks.
    נֹתֵ֣ן לֶ֭חֶם לְכָל־בָּשָׂ֑ר כִּ֖י לְעוֹלָ֣ם חַסְדּֽוֹ׃

Hi Kriss,

This forum is only for discussion of BibleWorks and how to use it. If you want to discuss issues of the faithfulness of Bible translations, etc., then you will need to move the discussion over to the non-BibleWorks section of this forum.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by bink View Post
    Got a message yesterday after clicking 'updates' that showed I had close to at least 100+ updates ready to install dating back to 1/29/2009 'Misc Confessions.' I'm running BW8. I should not be lacking in any updates at all as I look for and install these weekly.

Emailed BW Support but wonder if anyone has any thoughts, ideas on this seeming error. jwb
    I have had this problem too, but in my case it was that I apparently had removed the patches folder from its proper position in the BW8 folder, so BW could not locate the patches which I had downloaded. (I guess I still haven't learned how to use a touch pad, I think I'm just moving the cursor, and all of a sudden "My computer" does something which I did not think I told it to do.) Once I found where the patches file had been relocated, I dragged it back in place, and BW no longer said that I needed any patches.
    For what it's worth.
    Mark Eddy
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 03-22-2011 at 11:36 PM.