Thread: end notes

Default end notes

I would like to view the end notes in the CSB. One help file entry indicates that they will appear in the Word Analysis window and another in the Cross Reference Window. I cannot display them in either. Can some help?

John,

CSB does not appear as an option in the cross-references/"X-Ref"tab. However, it should show the CSB notes in the analysis window whenever your cursor is over the CSB Bible text in the Browse window. If you are in multi-version mode, place your cursor over the CSB text, and whatever notes there are for that verse should pop up. Or in single version browse mode, just make sure you have the CSB selected and place your cursor over whichever verse you want notes for. Of course, if the CSB has not provided any notes for that particular verse, none will show in the analysis window. But the analysis window will tell you "There are no notes for this verse."
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Thanks. Got it working now. I have my browse window set so that the analysis window only change when I hold down the shift key. I knew to use it when I wanted to view the lexicon entry for a Greek word. It didn't occur to me until I read the reply to my first post that I would need to hold the shift key down to view the notes on a particular verse in an English version.
    Last edited by John Chesebro; 03-16-2011 at 02:39 PM.