Thread: Copy Center - Translator Notes option

Default Copy Center - Translator Notes option

I'm trying to copy a verse from the NET Bible using the Copy Center, and I want the export to include the NET notes. Clicking on "Format Options" allows me to select to include "Translator Notes." Click ok, click copy > the verse copies, but there are not any notes.

Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

(I also tried it on NRS verse where there are verse notes, and it similarly only copied the verse without notes)
    (BW 6.0.010z on WinXP)
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Professor of Biblical Studies
    Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg
    ltsg.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Default Translator Notes = User Notes

As of right now you cannot export the notes from NET or another version. They are working on this for the Report Generator.

When it says "Translator Notes" it really mean your users notes which you may have for that verse.
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;

Hello,

am I right that it is after ten years still not possible to copy translators notes with a specific phrase into a word document?

Blessings,
    Steffen

You can copy the notes of any version, but you have to copy them from the Analysis window, not from the Browse Window. At least that is the way I copy them.
    Mark Eddy

Well, but than you have to copy the notes verse-for-verse. With longer phrases that is a waste of time and its better to look for alternative ways. For it seems that you mean the notes for a verse only and not the verse included...

Blessings,
    Steffen