Thread: How to avoid calling up Logos 4 and instead keep calling up Libronix

Hybrid View

Default How to avoid calling up Logos 4 and instead keep calling up Libronix

Hi all
    I can see from the threads here that there are some problems with Logos 4 and the external links.
    Is there a way to have Logos 4 installed but still having BW to call up Libronix/Logos 3? My old Libronix/logos 3 was kept on the computer, when I installed Logos 4 - but BW now calls up Logos 4 without finding the books.

As I see it in the BW link manager, there is no way to specify a direct address to the old libronix or?

Is there a solution to this mess?

Morten

unfortunately I have to leave here in a second and do not have time to find it, however, not to long ago (maybe a couple of months) I thought someone came with a fix to this, I think Logos 4 in the last update changed some things making it possible to link the two again (could be wrong on that) anyway, there should be a thread or an update to a previous thread that mentions this and gives the correct fix. If you don't respond by Monday, I will hunt down the thread and post it.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

Thanks, unfortunately, I have not been able to find the fix.
    I would be grateful for a bit of help here!
    morten

at least for what I was doing, this thread here helped me immensely, the beginning of the thread is no help, but around the middle of page two someone posts an answer that worked for me.

Hope that helps.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!