Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Lexicons not displayed properly in auto-info

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8

    Default Lexicons not displayed properly in auto-info

    I'm using BW ver. 5 in Windows 7. I've set the Option Flag to "Show entries from all Greek lexicons in auto-info window." Yet I see only one entry in the A-I window. Furthermore, when I right-click on the A-I window and select a different default lexicon, the information in the window doesn't change. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    911

    Default

    I have almost always used "Show entries from all Greek lexicons in auto-info window." And it has never been a problem. Have you tried closing BibleWorks and re-opening it? Sometimes that will help make a setting "stick." Also, there are some words in the Septuagint for which only the Liddell-Scott lexicon has an entry. So for those words you would see only LS in the auto-info window. I have not used BW5 for many years, so I do not know if Windows XP has some conflicts with it. But I know that newer versions of BibleWorks do not have a problem displaying multiple Greek lexicons in what is now called the Analysis window.
    Mark Eddy
    P.S. If you are looking at a Hebrew word, do not expect to see multiple lexicon entries. For Hebrew only one lexicon at a time can display in the Analysis Window.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8

    Default

    thanks for the reply...I've tried closing/reopening BW, but nothing changes in the auto-info window, no matter which option I use. It appears v 5 isn't fully compatible with Win 7.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •