Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a way to search everything in BibleWorks?

Done!

Yes, the Morphology Assistant is a step on the way. But it has to be enhanced (for example with search limits). Also, it should be integrated more fully - right now you have to insert the icon for it manually in order to access it.

Morten

Quote Originally Posted by MortenJensen View Post
    Yes, the Morphology Assistant is a step on the way. But it has to be enhanced (for example with search limits). Also, it should be integrated more fully...
    If, this will help make BibleWorks more attractive and easier to access then I say go for it. I'd also like for them to implement movable panels/windows and add more drag and drop features to the GUI.
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/

Default I tried this and it doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    You can also add user-created modules to the search capabilities of the Master Module Index, so that a search in the Master Module Index will also search user-created modules. For instructions on how to add the user-created modules to the Master Module Index, see the BibleWorks 8 Help file, Chapter 52 Custom Modules.

Blessings,
    When I open BibleWorks Master Module Index, my user-created module does indeed show up at the bottom of the Contents List, but a simple search [search tab] does not show any finds in my user module. Is it possible I have missed something in the instructions in Chapter 52????

Thanks!

Hi Gilbert,

It is hard for me to identify what is wrong without looking at your user.chm file. Could you send to me that file? It might identify the problem. You will have to zip the chm file, then send it to me via email at BibleWorks addressed to gweaver.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Lightbulb

Hi Gilbert,

It is hard for me to identify what is wrong without looking at your user.chm file. Could you send to me that file? It might identify the problem. You will have to zip the chm file, then send it to me via email at BibleWorks addressed to gweaver.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Hi Glenn,

Is there any progress on searching Master File Index with added User Modules???

It's been a few weeks.

Just checking!

Gilbert:

Hi Gilbert,

I'm sorry, but I don't have any further information for you at this time. I expect that it will be a while before the programmers can look at it more closely.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

Thumbs up

Hi Gilbert,

I'm sorry, but I don't have any further information for you at this time. I expect that it will be a while before the programmers can look at it more closely.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Thanks Glenn.

I'm looking forward to the fix!!!!

Gilbert

Question Master Index Searching

Hi Glenn,

Any progress on the "search user module in Master Index Search'?

Gilbert:

Hi Gilbert,

No, I'm sorry, but I do not have any further information on this.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver