Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updater problem

Default Updater problem

When I update BW8, all the past patches and updates are shown. I have tried to uncheck the box in options but it always comes back. I am currently 8.0.019c. I was wondering if this was an unintended problem from an update?
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.trinitybaptistchurch.us

www.kudzuvine.org

I thought this problem had been resolved, but it does look like it's back again.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

There was a glitch in a previous EXE update that kept turning on that option (the updaters Options | Show downloaded/hidden patches). It is fixed in the current EXE update (8.0.019c.1), but you might have to turn off that option manually at first . (It will now stay off, though.)

I hope that helps.
    Michael

I have 19c and I have tried to cut it off but it keeps turning it back on. I never had trouble with it until a couple of weeks ago.
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.kudzuvine.org

I just reinstalled 19c and it now works properly. All I see are updates to versions I do not have active in BW
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.kudzuvine.org

I'm still having this issue--am I the only one?
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'm still having this issue--am I the only one?
    I had the problem too, but I think it's solved for me now,

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

Mine was fixed when I reinstalled the update. Go under options, update, and make sure the right block is either clicked or unclicked, whichever is required.
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.kudzuvine.org

Quote Originally Posted by hubmair View Post
    Mine was fixed when I reinstalled the update. Go under options, update, and make sure the right block is either clicked or unclicked, whichever is required.
    Mine was fixed on one update a couple of weeks ago, but came back on another.

Not sure I copy you on the solution--I went to options, update, but I don't see any "block" to click or unclick.

I don't really see this as a major issue, but it's strange that it is still doing this for me when the problem had apparently been corrected.

I should have been more precise. Tools, options, internet update options. There is a line that says display all patch files. Make sure that one is unchecked. If that is not it, you may have another problem. We have had two updates since mine was fixed and so far, it has stayed fixed!
    Randy Davis, Pastor
    Trinity Baptist Church

www.kudzuvine.org