Thread: The Text Of The Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts (CTEN)

Default The Text Of The Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts (CTEN)

Hello,

I already have this resource in Logos. My question is, if I unlock it in Bibleworks 10, can I see the texts in the Mss Tab in the Collation Option?

Thanks.
    Last edited by felitoba; 05-13-2015 at 01:08 PM.

In BW CTEN displays in its own window, not in the Mss tab. The Mss tab is only for the mss which BW has formatted in-house, often including photos of each page of the actual mss. CTEN contains the photo of only one or two pages per ms. And it includes discussions of each ms., which BW does not do for the uncials (and one minuscule) which it includes on the Mss tab.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by felitoba View Post
    Hello,

I already have this resource in Logos. My question is, if I unlock it in Bibleworks 10, can I see the texts in the Mss Tab in the Collation Option?

Thanks.
    You may want to take a look at the comments on the following post, beginning with the more recent ones (from 28 April, 2015):

http://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sho...t-Greek-Module

There is some discussion about the specifics of this resource in BW and Logos.

Regards,

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France
    Last edited by Donald Cobb; 05-14-2015 at 10:33 AM. Reason: minor corrections

Thanks Donald and Mark for your answers. I appreciate it. One more question. If this resource shows in the Resources Tab, can I see it in the verse tab?

Blessings!

No. When you click on an entry in the Resources tab, it opens a separate window in BW. Comfort and Barrett (CTEN) does not display in the verse tab (BW9) or Vs1 tab (BW10) or in any other tab.
    Mark Eddy

Thank you Mark.