Thread: Next Texas Workshop??

Hybrid View

Default Next Texas Workshop??

I live in the Austin area and was just wondering when the next Texas workshop might be held. It would be great if it could be held in Austin or San Antionio. I'd even give serious thought to a Dallas or Houston offering.

To those who have attended these before I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jthomp View Post
    I live in the Austin area and was just wondering when the next Texas workshop might be held. It would be great if it could be held in Austin or San Antionio. I'd even give serious thought to a Dallas or Houston offering.

To those who have attended these before I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!
    Best advice on finding out if you can get a workshop held in your area would be to try going through Mark Canon: For information or questions pertaining to BibleWorks Training Workshops please contact BibleWorks at training@bibleworks.com.

An argument from silence doesn't hold a lot of weight, but I've certainly never heard anything bad about the workshops, so I presume they would be useful.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

The workshops are great. I've been to two and have learned things at both. But I think that it would even better if, at some point in the future, we could have a three-day BibleWorks training conference that would go into greater depth (sort of like a Logos cruise, but doesn't have to be on water!).

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    ...I think that it would even better if, at some point in the future, we could have a three-day BibleWorks training conference that would go into greater depth ...
    Great idea ISalzman.
    I think I would like that, too.

If, they for whatever reason couldn't do that then maybe they could have an official blog with pod cast. I really, like their 'class room tips' , but I do wish they'd do them more often.
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/