Thread: Sell BW 8

Default Sell BW 8

Were can I sell my copy of BW8? I'm not sure it is good form to sell on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketscholar View Post
    Were can I sell my copy of BW8? I'm not sure it is good form to sell on these forums.

I suppose you could try E-Bay, or something similar.

I would check with BibleWorks themselves to see if there is anything you have to do about de-registering your copy or something similar before selling it on to another person.

Default Buyng/selling on e-Bay

BW stuff recently posted a message containing this note:
    ...to obtain a used license for a former version of BibleWorks on a site such as eBay. Since we would not want a customer to spend money on what is not a legal copy, we are happy to offer the following method to help the buyer verify the copy to be purchased. The buyer should instruct the seller to contact BibleWorks to declare the serial number for that copy of BibleWorks. Please be sure to CC BibleWorks when the request is sent to the buyer. Then, when the seller has contacted BibleWorks, we will follow up with the buyer to verify that the copy of BibleWorks is indeed a good one. By this method, we protect the seller from communicating the serial number to any but a legitimate buyer.

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

Quote Originally Posted by pocketscholar View Post

GASP!!!! Sell your copy of BW! Oh dear...
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.