Thread: Customizing Data In Auto-Info Window

Default Customizing Data In Auto-Info Window

Is there any way to customize what appears in the auto info window, or the order in which it appears? For example, is there any way to avoid displaying parsing information in the window, or display it below the lexicon entries? I looked but I didn't see any way to do this. Thanks!

Clay

Default Another AutoInfo Window Question

I'd like to copy a portion of the definition for KJV Strong's #3661 (e.g. Acts 2:1). The popup window has the Strong's entry, "++++++", and then a quotation from someone about the word. However I can't copy and paste from the popup. The quoatation does not appear in my AutoInfo window. And I can't figure out how to display this quotation in the AutoInfo window or elsewhere so I can copy it. Any ideas?
    Thanks, Greg

Lightbulb Accessing Strong's definitions & comments

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Ward
    I'd like to copy a portion of the definition for KJV Strong's #3661 (e.g. Acts 2:1). The popup window has the Strong's entry, "++++++", and then a quotation from someone about the word. However I can't copy and paste from the popup. The quoatation does not appear in my AutoInfo window. And I can't figure out how to display this quotation in the AutoInfo window or elsewhere so I can copy it. Any ideas?
    Thanks, Greg
    Hi, Greg,

1. Turn on Strong's numbers in the Results Window (click in RW and type R)
    2. Right click on 3661 and choose Lookup Thayer/BDB Definition.
    3. The Thayer/BDB Definitions dialog will appear.
    4. Click the button with two white pages on it to copy to BW's editor or click the clipboard button to copy the definition to the clipboard.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by onefear
    Is there any way to customize what appears in the auto info window, or the order in which it appears? For example, is there any way to avoid displaying parsing information in the window, or display it below the lexicon entries? I looked but I didn't see any way to do this. Thanks!
    Clay,
    There's no way to do this currently.
    Charlie Gibson
    BibleWorks Technical Support
    Important Note: This forum is not the appropriate method for contacting BibleWorks staff.

Please use the following links if you need a response from the BibleWorks staff:
    Technical Support: Click here
    Ideas: Click here