Thread: Linking to a Verse List within a Note?

Default Linking to a Verse List within a Note?

Hi all.

I've created a list from a word search that I have imported into the verse list manager and have saved. I would like to be able to link to that list (ie click on a link in my Note and bring up the Verse List Manager with that verse list loaded).

Is this possible? Seems like it should be but I can't get it to work...

Default That's why I use Word

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Hi all.

I've created a list from a word search that I have imported into the verse list manager and have saved. I would like to be able to link to that list (ie click on a link in my Note and bring up the Verse List Manager with that verse list loaded).

Is this possible? Seems like it should be but I can't get it to work...
    You could do this in Word...

While BW note files have improved immensely over the years, I keep all my notes in Word. It is just much more versatile for me. And you can create links that open external files... or hyperlinks within the files to jump back and forth in your notes, etc.
    Maranatha!
    Don Johnson
    Pastor
    aaaaaGrace Baptist Church of Victoria
    aaaaaVictoria, BC
    Jeremiah 33.3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

All,

I think Eric's proposal or suggestion is an excellent one. It strikes me that it would not be too daunting a suggestion to implement. I, for one, think it would be great if you could hyperlink from a note in BW to a VLM file (or saved search query, for that matter). Would hyperlinking capabilities for the note file and editor be that difficult to add?