Thread: Can't see Hebrew/Greek text in Browser Window

Question Can't see Hebrew/Greek text in Browser Window

When looking at the Browser Window, I don't see the Greek/Hebrew characters/symbols. Nor can I copy/paste the symbols.

I tried selecting unicode fonts in BW Options Window, no success (i.e. Arial Unicode MS).

What are the proper settings?

This is an example:
    (Mat 1:1 BNT) Bi,bloj gene,sewj VIhsou/ Cristou/ ui`ou/ Daui.d ui`ou/ VAbraa,mÅ

Thanks,
    Jake
    BibleWorks 8 | Windows Vista

My guess (because it happened to me a number of years ago) is that the bibleworks fonts did not get copied into the Window Font folder. Copy them from the BibleWorks 8 folder into the Windows Control Panel "Fonts" folder, and reboot, and you should see Greek and Hebrew.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    My guess (because it happened to me a number of years ago) is that the bibleworks fonts did not get copied into the Window Font folder. Copy them from the BibleWorks 8 folder into the Windows Control Panel "Fonts" folder, and reboot, and you should see Greek and Hebrew.
    Mark Eddy
    In tandem with what Mark said, be sure to note that when you change the settings of the fonts, you can change fonts so that Unicode is used when you export text from BibleWorks, but natively BibleWorks browser window must be set for the BWgrk/heb fonts in order to display properly.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thanks to all. Not sure which corrected the problem. But I downloaded the BibleWorks fonts, selected the new fonts from the options, and restarted BibleWorks.