Thread: Anyone from Belarus?

Default Anyone from Belarus?

Forgive the English here guys, but anyone from Belarus here?

я из Беларуси, конкретно из Гомеля

Forgive me, but if you could reply in English, I would be most grateful. My Russian is woefully deficient. And I can't read all of the letters.

I am from Belarus, specifically from Gomel
    more information: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...9166710&v=info
    Last edited by bizlex; 05-22-2010 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bizlex View Post
    I am from Belarus, specifically from Gomel
    more information: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...9166710&v=info
    Thank you, bizlex. Unfortunately, I missed your answer by a day. I left on May 21 for Poland and Belarus. I was in Poland (Krakow) from 5/22 to 5/24 and Minsk from 5/25 to 6/1. Being in Minsk was a very interesting experience for me. I heard of Gomel and Vitebsk. I met people from Mogilev. I wish that we (you and I) could have compared notes before my trip. But, alas, I returned a day and a half ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Thank you, bizlex. Unfortunately, I missed your answer by a day. I left on May 21 for Poland and Belarus. I was in Poland (Krakow) from 5/22 to 5/24 and Minsk from 5/25 to 6/1. Being in Minsk was a very interesting experience for me. I heard of Gomel and Vitebsk. I met people from Mogilev. I wish that we (you and I) could have compared notes before my trip. But, alas, I returned a day and a half ago.
    Very interesting, I think that was the will of God. If God allows, come to us again.

Quote Originally Posted by bizlex View Post
    Very interesting, I think that was the will of God. If God allows, come to us again.
    Thank you, bizlex. If God directs me to go again, I will be glad to do so. The believers in Minsk were very precious. They are on fire for God and truly love each other. Blessings.