Thread: Quirk with Browse Tab in the Analysis Window

Default Quirk with Browse Tab in the Analysis Window

All, the few times I make use of the Browse Tab in the Analysis Window, I generally have it set to Browse Mode (as opposed to multi-version mode). My typical set up in the Browse Window is to have it set to multi-version mode. Consequently, I have the Browse Tab in the Analysis Window set to Browse Mode so that I can see the whole context of the Browse Window verse in the version of my choice at that moment. But I seem to have a quirk in my BW installation. Often when I switch verses in the Browse Window, the Browse Tab reverts back to multi-version mode completely on its own. The effect is that I have to manually toggle it back to Browse Mode. This happens often. Does anyone else have this quirk? And is there anything I can do to have this stop happening? Grateful for any feedback.

Hi Irving,

You may want to contact Customer Service about this. (The address is in my signature line.) I am unable to reproduce it. There are a number of settings combinations for the Browse Tab, so you will want to tell them the settings that appear at the bottom of the context menu for the Browse Tab's Browse Window Options button.

They will probably want to see your main BibleWorks ini file so that they can reproduce your search and display versions, as well.

Blessings,
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    Hi Irving,

You may want to contact Customer Service about this. (The address is in my signature line.) I am unable to reproduce it. There are a number of settings combinations for the Browse Tab, so you will want to tell them the settings that appear at the bottom of the context menu for the Browse Tab's Browse Window Options button.

They will probably want to see your main BibleWorks ini file so that they can reproduce your search and display versions, as well.

Blessings,
    Thanks Glenn.

Irving