BW 8.0 on iMAC or MacBook Pro?
I have BW 8.0, and I am considering switching from a PC to a Mac (if it is economically feasible). I just began my research into Macs today, and I am considering an iMAC or MacBook Pro with Windows 7 and one of the two major Windows emulators (Parallels 5.0 or Fusion 3.0). Has anyone tested these combinations of Mac/Emulator/Windows/BW?:
iMAC - Parallels - Windows 7 - BW
iMAC - Fusion - Windows 7 - BW
MacBook Pro - Parallels - Windows 7 - BW
MacBook Pro - Fusion - Windows 7 - BW
- What were your results?
- If you tried more than one of the above combinations, which worked best?
- What BW functionalities did not work?
- What speed changes did you notice?
- How does one export BW data within Windows 7 to the Mac environment?
- What about printing from BW out of the Window 7 to Mac environment?
Grace and peace,
Tags for this Thread