Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: Any Canucks Out There?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Oh well... you owe me a pastrami, Irv.
    Yes I do Scott and would consider it a privilege to fulfill my obligation.

    The USA played so well in this tournament. They can definitely hold their heads high. While I am relieved with the result, I also feel a gnawing sadness for Team USA. Weird, I've never felt this conflicted before.

    Mike Emrick is the prince of all hockey broadcasters. Good man too. I've met and talked to him. I think he is a believer.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    It was a great hockey olympics.

    I also am more emotional over the loss than I thought I would be. In fact...

    I propose that all Canucks be banned from BibleWorks for three months. They can't use it; they can't refer to it; they can't post on this forum; they can't even dream about it. Not til June 1.

    There!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    I
    I propose that all Canucks be banned from BibleWorks for three months. They can't use it; they can't refer to it; they can't post on this forum; they can't even dream about it. Not til June 1.

    There!
    Oh man... you know that I'm a Canuck, don't you?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    It was a great hockey olympics.

    I also am more emotional over the loss than I thought I would be. In fact...

    I propose that all Canucks be banned from BibleWorks for three months. They can't use it; they can't refer to it; they can't post on this forum; they can't even dream about it. Not til June 1.

    There!
    It truly was a great hockey Olympics. Shame it only comes every four years.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Oh man... you know that I'm a Canuck, don't you?
    Nope, didn't know you were one 'a them. Well, then I guess you're a happy camper. But it was a good winter olympics for North American in general, with the Canucks winning the most golds ever, and the Americanos winning the most overall medals ever.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Nope, didn't know you were one 'a them. Well, then I guess you're a happy camper. But it was a good winter olympics for North American in general, with the Canucks winning the most golds ever, and the Americanos winning the most overall medals ever.
    So am I still banished from these forums for the next three months?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    So am I still banished from these forums for the next three months?
    Could that even happen?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Could that even happen?
    That's funny! I don't know; maybe we should put it up for a vote. Do people want me out of these forums? On second thought, maybe we better not put it up for a vote!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,030

    Default

    What part of Canada are you from? I like Quebec, though I can't speak French (but I do take wooden nickels), and also the western provinces are breathtakingly beautiful.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    What part of Canada are you from? I like Quebec, though I can't speak French (but I do take wooden nickels), and also the western provinces are breathtakingly beautiful.
    Born and raised in Montreal. That's my secret for speaking French.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •