Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Any Canucks Out There?

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Oh well... you owe me a pastrami, Irv.
    Yes I do Scott and would consider it a privilege to fulfill my obligation.

The USA played so well in this tournament. They can definitely hold their heads high. While I am relieved with the result, I also feel a gnawing sadness for Team USA. Weird, I've never felt this conflicted before.

Mike Emrick is the prince of all hockey broadcasters. Good man too. I've met and talked to him. I think he is a believer.

It was a great hockey olympics.

I also am more emotional over the loss than I thought I would be. In fact...

I propose that all Canucks be banned from BibleWorks for three months. They can't use it; they can't refer to it; they can't post on this forum; they can't even dream about it. Not til June 1.

There!

I
    I propose that all Canucks be banned from BibleWorks for three months. They can't use it; they can't refer to it; they can't post on this forum; they can't even dream about it. Not til June 1.

There!
    Oh man... you know that I'm a Canuck, don't you?

It was a great hockey olympics.

I also am more emotional over the loss than I thought I would be. In fact...

There!
    It truly was a great hockey Olympics. Shame it only comes every four years.

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Oh man... you know that I'm a Canuck, don't you?
    Nope, didn't know you were one 'a them. Well, then I guess you're a happy camper. But it was a good winter olympics for North American in general, with the Canucks winning the most golds ever, and the Americanos winning the most overall medals ever.

Nope, didn't know you were one 'a them. Well, then I guess you're a happy camper. But it was a good winter olympics for North American in general, with the Canucks winning the most golds ever, and the Americanos winning the most overall medals ever.
    So am I still banished from these forums for the next three months?

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    So am I still banished from these forums for the next three months?
    Could that even happen?

Could that even happen?
    That's funny! I don't know; maybe we should put it up for a vote. Do people want me out of these forums? On second thought, maybe we better not put it up for a vote!

What part of Canada are you from? I like Quebec, though I can't speak French (but I do take wooden nickels), and also the western provinces are breathtakingly beautiful.

What part of Canada are you from? I like Quebec, though I can't speak French (but I do take wooden nickels), and also the western provinces are breathtakingly beautiful.
    Born and raised in Montreal. That's my secret for speaking French.