Thread: Another export verse reference question

Default Another export verse reference question

I was wondering if it's possible to have the verse references (when copied to the editor, Word, etc.) in the following format: (version [as a superscript], book, chapter, verse). I was wanting the three letter version indicator as a superscript, then have the book, chapter, and verse as 11 point font and in bold. Is this possible? If so, how? I have played around with the "valid tags" but I can't find any options for the font, superscripts, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The tags for superscripts are at the bottom of the list of "valid tags."
    Type <sup> in front of what you want in superscript, and type </sup> at the end.
    I have never wanted to have the reference be a different size from the rest of the text, but in genral you change the font size in "BW Options Window" in the "General" section by clicking on "Fonts". Select Font Set to Edit as "Export Fonts," and you can change font sizes. English can be a different size from Greek and Hebrew. But if you want to export English text, I don't know how to make the reference a different size from the text itself.
    Mark Eddy

Thank you very much! I can't express my gratitude for those of you who are experienced in BW monitoring the forums and taking the time to answer our questions. Thanks again.