Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bibleworks crashing again

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Yes, I have been to the Alamo, and also to San Jacinto down around Houston. I miss the clear skies and far horizons in west Texas. Too many trees here in Virginia.
    Trees are nice, except when you have them, and flatlands are nice, except when you have them.

I must say, when I lived in Houston in circa 1980, day-to-day life was not much different than the Alamo, Dodge City, and you name it. It is still the only city I've ever been in when at 3 o'clock in the morning you hit bumper-to-bumper traffic just to get to the Sevel-Eleven, assuming you didn't hit anything else in the meantime.

The latest update should get the automatic updater working again. The problem code has been removed so updates should be safe now. The only problems we saw were on non-English versions of XP sho you should be safe.
    Mike
    Thanks Mike.

I had exactly the same problem as Markusw describes. (I use WinXP home SP2)
    But M.Tan's mail of 1-15-2010 solved my problem! (version . . . 15k2)

Roel

One more question. Is there anyone with the problem who is NOT running on German XP?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    I am using XP and the US version of Bibleworks and I am now unable to use BW8 after the most recent update.

Hold down the shift key while starting BW and revert to an earlier version. You should contact BW tecnical support in the meantime.