Search Field + Hebrew Problem Windows 7
I couldn't open new thread other in FAQ . so i opened it here.
Hello , I have Windoes 7 64 bit + BibleWorks 7
I have hebrew keyboard , and dont have hebrew problem in other programs/web.
- The Problem: I see wierd letters when trying to search something in hebrew on WTT .
- I can Serach in english ( in KJV ) without any problem.
- I write/see hebrew normal in the Editor.
- Tried playing with fonts and etc.
- Reinstall many times + playing with trouble shooting options .
- No problem in programs/web = System Locale = Hebrew(Israel) = In the picture I'v add to this post - you can see that when pressing enter on the search field - the pop up window that says that the word is not found - shows the text ok as hebrew .
- I didnt find the option
"Tools|Options|Option Flags|Command Line Configuration Options|Use Israeli keyboard on command line"
which I found somewhere on the fourum here.
thanks for the help
Last edited by BreakingBad; 01-06-2010 at 01:01 PM.