Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW8 in Parallels on Snow Leopard?

Default What about using BW with Fusion on Mac?

I notice that BW seems to work on Parallels (at least according to the discussions). Has anyone had success using BW on Mac with Fusion? I'm thinking of switching to Mac and researching the best options for running BW.

Sincerely,

rakmed

Yes, I use BW9 with Fusion and it works a breeze - no problems so far. I understand that under Parallels the Shift key function doesn't work properly, but no such issues with Fusion.

Default Fusion

I've been using BW 8 & 9 under Fusion for several years. Works great. I combine that with a copy running under Crossover. For day to day stuff, BW 9 running under Crossover is much less resource intensive (but not as snappy in my experience). When I need access to things like grammars and other chm resources, I use Fusion.
    Rev. Clint Cozier, Ph.D.
    Pastor, Cherry Valley Church
    Caledonia, Michigan

Default chm resources failure in crossover?

Quote Originally Posted by ccozier View Post
    I've been using BW 8 & 9 under Fusion for several years. Works great. I combine that with a copy running under Crossover. For day to day stuff, BW 9 running under Crossover is much less resource intensive (but not as snappy in my experience). When I need access to things like grammars and other chm resources, I use Fusion.
    Does anyone know why the chm resources fail in CrossOver? Or if BW has plans to migrate away from those?

-Frank Martens
    Last edited by ballparkfm; 08-02-2012 at 04:30 PM.