I have a problem, and although I have looked I have not yet found the solution, so I will ask for our help. I have 3 monitors on my computer (I originally only wanted two, but hey I am not going to complain with three) for some reason my computer thinks that anytime I press a number between 1 and 3, that this is some kind of shortcut key so it places whatever I am working on in the appropriate monitor between one and three. This for me has become a Bible works issue since I spend time on it, and I am very often doing typing numbers, however, just recently while Bibleworks was jumping from monitor two to monitor one, I somehow lost my browse window, I don't know what happened to it, it claims that it is there, but I cannot find it, I can make due by opening a new browse window, but would much prefer to have my old one back, does anyone know how to reset the original configuration? and also does anyone know how to get rid of this most annoying shortcut keys for the monitors, all help is much appreciated.