Thread: Passing Bibleworks on.

Default Passing Bibleworks on.

Last year I purchased BW 8 and I love it. It excels in areas that other software lags in. However my needs are being met by other software and I only occasionally find myself using these features in BW8. I feel as though it is not benefiting the cause of Christ as much as it could on my hard drive, but I have a friend whom I believe would put it to much better use so I am praying about passing my copy of BW 8 on to him. He is not in a financial position to purchase the software himself. I believe this may be the HS leading me that direction as well.

My question is, aside from removing it from my harddrive, are there any other things that I need to consider in passing this along to him? Is it as simple as removing it from my computer and mailing him the discs? Thank you for your reply and for putting together such a great product.

I suppose if you want the official word, it's best to contact BibleWorks directly, the closest official answer on the forums has to do with the selling of modules, but I think it would be more or less the same. In any event, you'd have to contact BibleWorks to inform them that you've removed the product and it's now registered to so-and-so.

FAQ on selling modules.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!