Thread: Typing right to left

Default Typing right to left

I have a new computor and I am running Windows Vista. I have managed intall the BW Greek and Hebrew fonts but can't seem to figure out how to intall the macro necessary for typing Hebrew right to left. I have tried to follow the instructions:
    " For Word 6.0 and 7.0, open the file hebword.doc in Word. For Word97 and Word2000, open the file "hebwrd97.doc"" but I can't even find the file to open it. Any help? John

The MS Word document hebword.doc is in your BibleWorks folder. So you can access it through "My Computer." I am running XP, so I cannot help you any further for Vista.
    Mark Eddy

Default Typing right to left

I have tried going into my computor and installing the macro but it continues to refer me back to the online help (?). It says that "the macros are disabled. Please refer to the online help or host documentation to enable macros."

Default Changing it Back

I am having trouble right now. I can type in Hebrew just fine, but for some reason, when I type in English, the cursor, home, and end keys are backwards. Furthermore, the auto-format makes my numbering and lettering backwards.

I have tried switching the language back to English from the Hebrew toolbar and it still does it.