Thread: Sept/Oct BibleWorks Training Workshops

Default Sept/Oct BibleWorks Training Workshops

We are offering a string of training workshops beginning in Sept. Please forward this information to anyone you know who may be interested.

For information on training workshops in general click here. For specific details on any of these locations click the corresponding date:

September 10, 2004
    New York/Philadelphia

September 13, 2004
    Lexington, KY/Orlando, FL

September 15, 2004
    St. Louis, MO

September 17, 2004
    Denver, CO

October 5, 2004
    St. Paul, MN

October 7, 2004
    Detroit, MI

October 26, 2004
    Princeton, NJ

These training workshops were each coordinated by an area seminary for their students and faculty, but they are opening registration up to other BibleWorks users in their area.

These dates are not far away, so register soon if you want to have a seat reserved for you.

Information regarding other BibleWorks training opportunities this year will be posted on the training page of our website as workshops are scheduled.

Contact me if you have any questions.

See you at a workshop,
    Last edited by Charlie; 09-10-2004 at 11:58 AM.
    Charlie Gibson
    BibleWorks Technical Support
    Important Note: This forum is not the appropriate method for contacting BibleWorks staff.

Please use the following links if you need a response from the BibleWorks staff:
    Technical Support: Click here
    Ideas: Click here

Default question

I see that the Orlando training is actually done via a link-up with Lexington, KY. Any chance this this video can be recorded for future dissemination?

Default workshop

Since none of the dates work for me, I'd be interested in a video workshop as well (different from the supplied CD).

Default video taped workshop

I'll look into the possibility of recording a workshop and let you know.
    Charlie Gibson
    Important Note: This forum is not the appropriate method for contacting BibleWorks staff.

Please use the following links if you need a response from the BibleWorks staff:

Question Who's advanced?

I have been using BibleWorks in several versions for about six years. I now use the latest iteration of BibleWorks 6. Am I an advanced user? Which workshop should I attend in Denver, beginner or advanced? I use the program primarily for sermon preparation and exegesis.

Default What you will learn...

On BibleWorks training page: http://www.bibleworks.com/training/ there is a link to a "What you will learn" document. It gives a summary of the kind of topics that are covered in each workshop. After looking at that you will probably know which one is for you.
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;

Default Princeton workshop scheduled

I just posted information regarding a new fall workshop scheduled for Oct 26th at Princeton. See the first post in this thread for link.
    Charlie Gibson