Thread: Stats

Default Stats

In the Stats Tab in the Resource Window, one can choose # hits in bk. The graph shows the hits. After the book name the proportion is stated. I wonder whether there is a way to find the exact number of hits expressed in numbers, not as a graph?
    Dr. Georg S. Adamsen, Denmark
    Editor, http://www.Revelation-Resources.com and
    WordPress @ Blogos.dk (featuring Danish localizations for WordPress plugins, themes etc.)

Default Options > show zeros

I think clicking show zeros under the options menu in Stats will give you what you want.

Dale A. Brueggemann

כִּי עֶזְרָא הֵכִין לְבָבוֹ לִדְרוֹשׁ אֶת־תּוֹרַת יְהוָה וְלַעֲשֹׂת וּלְלַמֵּד בְּיִשְׂרָאֵל חֹק וּמִשְׁפָּט (Ezra 7:10)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamsen View Post
    In the Stats Tab in the Resource Window, one can choose # hits in bk. The graph shows the hits. After the book name the proportion is stated. I wonder whether there is a way to find the exact number of hits expressed in numbers, not as a graph?
    After the book name there are two numbers in parentheses.

The first is the number of hits in the book.

The second is the percentage of the total hits found in that book.

Quote Originally Posted by jimofbentley View Post
    After the book name there are two numbers in parentheses.

The first is the number of hits in the book.

The second is the percentage of the total hits found in that book.
    How stupid I was. Of course there are two numbers. My brain ignored the spaces, because in Danish we use the comma as decimal point. I should have figured that out as the the percentages are then wrong.

Thank you very much.
    Dr. Georg S. Adamsen, Denmark
    Editor, http://www.Revelation-Resources.com and
    WordPress @ Blogos.dk (featuring Danish localizations for WordPress plugins, themes etc.)