Thread: Bibleworks 8 User Manual in .PDF?

Default Bibleworks 8 User Manual in .PDF?

Hi Folks:

I remember years ago when I purchased Bibleworks 4 (or maybe it was 3.5) It came with a really nice users manual that was spiral bound.

Well I would very much like to know if there is a .pdf available that I can download (I have access to resources to make my own spiral bound manual after printing it out). I was able to find a 'help' file, but I'd like something I can print out.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by MFriend View Post
    Well I would very much like to know if there is a .pdf available that I can download (I have access to resources to make my own spiral bound manual after printing it out). I was able to find a 'help' file, but I'd like something I can print out.
    They used to include a manual in PDF format in the BW folder (or Database folder), but no longer. Due to the frequent updates to the program and thus the helpfile, it would be impracticable to maintain a PDF.

The only real option that I can see if you really want to print one out and preserve your spiral bound format would be to print each section of the CHM file into a PDF file and then combine them.

This is still basically along the lines of what Adelphos said, but I think there might be CHM->PDF programs floating around if you Bing/Google it.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Thank you Michael and Adelphos.

I was able to print the chm pages into pdf. Before I actually print it off on my 'paper' printer, I need to add page numbers to the index/table of contents.

Thanks gain,
    Matthew