Thread: Vocab: reviewing learned words?

Default Vocab: reviewing learned words?

Is it possible to review words in a Vocab Flashcard file that I have checked "learned"?

If I deselect the "Exclude Learned Words" option, I can see the "learned" words but I cannot keyboard navigate through them.

Thanks,
    Steve

Default Don't think so

I tried a few options, and I don't think what you are looking for is possible. However, it would be very nice.

You may want to submit it as an idea directly to the BW folks. You can do this @ http://www.bibleworks.com/ideas.html or I think by an email to ideas@bibleworks.com
    Joe Fleener

jfleener@digitalexegesis.com
    Home Page: www.digitalexegesis.com
    Blog: http://emethaletheia.blogspot.com/

Annotated Bibliography of Online Research Tools: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibliography

User Created BibleWorks Modules: www.digitalexegesis.com/bibleworks

Psalm 46:11
    `#r<a'(B' ~Wra' ~yIAGB; ~Wra' ~yhi_l{a/ ykinOa'-yKi W[d>W WPr>h;

Lightbulb work around... (sort of)

I made a backup copy of the original vocab file, so I reloaded the original and worked from it. The only major disadvantage is I can not deselect "learned" when I discover a word that I have not yet really "learned."

I submitted the suggestion. Thanks for the URL Joe.
    -steve

Default filtering one vocab list from another vocab list

on a similar note i have printed out vocab cards from a vocab list i found from Ross's Hebrew grammar. Now i want to print out more vocab cards from the list of all hebrew words, filtering by set texts i am already using. But i don't want to reprint cards i have already printed from Ross. What i wolud like to do is somehow marked as learned in the complete list of words in the OT all the words that are in the Ross vocab list. Then i can filter out the 'learned words'.

thanks,
    ben