Thread: Critical Apparatuses, Etc.

Threaded View

Default Critical Apparatuses, Etc.

Does anyone know where one could obtain the critical apparatuses of BHS, NA27, UBS4, etc. along with the Masorah Parva, etc. within a bible software package? It would preferably have the capability to decipher many of the symbols simply by hovering one's mouse over them. If I am correct, I don't believe BW currently has this or something like it available. I think Libronix sells an add-on module called SESB (Stuttgart Electronic Study Bible), however, it comes with an exorbitant $300 + price tag. I am looking for something much more affordable. I think the SESB probably comes with a lot of other databases and bells and whistles, which I'm not sure I would use, at least for a while. So, I'd be grateful if anyone can tell me what my options are for getting my hands on the critical apparatuses in electronic format.

Hey, I just noticed this was my 100th post in the BibleWorks forums. I was kind of expecting fireworks or a drum roll to break out. Do the BW folks send out ribbons when you hit milestone posts like this?
    Last edited by ISalzman; 08-10-2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: I just noticed this was my 100th post!